Weekly post #6

Hey guys, (no one probably reads these though) this week I want to talk about how I am addicted to YouTube. Most of my day I spend in class and we are on the computer. So guess what I do. I watch YouTube when I am done with my work for that class. I like YouTube because there is a big varity of things I can watch. For example one of the youtubers that I watch is merkmusic. The reason I like his video’s is because he is funny.

Another reason I like youtube is because after a football game has been played you can search it up and the high lights of the game will show up. Not only that you can watch gamers give you a walk through of a game. Also there is prank video’s which are funny because the people get super mad then they realized nothing happened. I like a lot of different kinds of content.

My most favorite video at the moment is a meme video. The meme is the knukles; do u no de wei meme. I think it is really funny because it is dumb. I think this meme is funny but just like any other meme it wont last too long. You should go and check out some of the videos for it. Let me know in the comments what your favorite meme is.