New Year’s Resolutions

For this year my resolution is to wear pair of matching socks at least once a month. This is my resolution because not a single time did I manage to wear a matching pair of socks last year. Also this isn’t hard but interesting for me because that makes it so I have to try to find matching socks. This month I have already been able to find a matching pair of socks. Also I am sure the more I where matching socks the easier they will be to find.

I think that by next month I will have it to once every two weeks because my sock drawer is a mess. Is you lose something in there It won’t come out. Also I am thinking of having a big clean up day for my entire room. That includes cleaning out my sock drawer and putting matching socks together. I think that there is multiple ways of getting better at wearing matching socks. I have listed a few ways but I will come up with more as I go.

I think that this was a good choice because last year I haven’t once worn the same pair of sox. Now I would like to propose that I will at least upgrade it to three times a week. I want to do this so that I get into a good habit of whereing matching socks so that I don’t have to think and I can be confident I am wearing matching socks. I want to make sure they are matching because when they aren’t sometimes one is long and the other is short and the colors could be purple and yellow. So that is my new years resolution and see you next week.